Our client, a leading bank in Nepal, is looking for an IT project manager to manage the implementation of technology projects and changes, provide subject matter expertise of various complexity based on an in-depth understanding of the bank’s systems, processes and functional business requirements and help design and develop technical solutions while supporting business with the management and maintenance of business systems .
Project Management and Change Delivery Management:
- Manage and deliver technology projects and changes by engaging with various internal and external stakeholders and adopting the project management framework to ensure projects are completed within the defined timelines and budgets in compliance with the bank standards
- Manage the development, configuration, parameterisation, testing, deployment of technology changes and transition to production while extending support and guidance to business users for planning/conducting software acceptance testing
- Develop and design technology solutions through business and application architecture principles and maintain efficient and agile technology for the business
- Develop project approvals, RFPs, technical documents, procedures, transition documents and other project related documentation within scope of the subject matter of the project in line with the required standards
- Coordinate with IT teams in planning and monitoring and adapt to changing business priorities to ensure technology changes are aligned with business requirements/priorities